Apex Legends has reached another milestone after the Season 14 launch. Respawn Entertainment’s battle royale broke its previous record for peak concurrent players by almost 100k users.
- Season 14 went live on August 9, attracting hundreds of thousands of fans. The next day 511,676 people were playing Apex Legends simultaneously on (via SteamDB).
- This might be the biggest spike in concurrent players since the game’s Steam launch on November 4, 2020.
- The previous record was set in April, when Apex Legends peaked at 412,556 concurrent players.
- In May, the game reached $2 billion in lifetime revenue, becoming one of the main drivers of Electronic Arts’ live services growth. The title’s bookings increased by 40% year-over-year.
- The publisher also recently launched Apex Legends Mobile, which generated over $13 million on iOS and Android in the first month since its launch.