It’s been a month since Electronic Arts launched Apex Legends Mobile. The game has already reached over $13 million in revenue on iOS and Android, with the US and Japan accounting for more than two-thirds of this sum.
- According to estimates by AppMagic, 70% of Apex Legends Mobile‘s total revenue came from iOS players.
- The US is the number one country by revenue with $4.9 million (37.5% of the total sum). It is followed by Japan (34.2%), Thailand (4%), and the UK (1.9%).
- Apex Legends Mobile has generated over 22 million downloads to date, with Google Play accounting for 51% of total installs.
- 5 million downloads (22%) came from US players. The top 5 countries by installs also include Japan (11.4%), Brazil (11%), and India (6.6%).
- Taking this data into account, Apex Legends Mobile now has an average revenue per user (ARPU) of $0.57.
Prior to its launch on May 17, the game has reached over 7.5 million pre-registrations. The main version of Apex Legends, available on consoles and PC, has surpassed $2 million in lifetime revenue. According to EA’s latest financial report, the game’s bookings increased by 40% year-over-year.