There are usually fewer major releases in summer, so it is a chance for smaller games to take over best-selling lists. Here are all the changes in last week’s Steam charts.
Resident Evil Chapter, a new DLC for Dead by Daylight, is a new chart-topper. The content update, which adds iconic characters like Leon Kennedy and Jill Valentine to the game, displaced Guilty Gear Strive from 1st spot.
Naraka: Bladepoint, an upcoming battle royale published by NetEase, debuted in 4th place. The title developed by Chinese studio 24 Entertainment is a 60-player action game with elements of parkour.
Party-based RPG with procedural generation Wildermyth debuted in 6th place. The game was released on June 15 and now has 96% positive reviews on Steam.
Sea of Thieves and pre-orders for Battlefield 2042 also managed to stay in the top-10 of the best-selling games.
Steam’s top-sellers of the week (June 20)
- 1. Dead by Daylight – Resident Evil Chapter
- 2. Guilty Gear Strive
- 3. Valve Index VR
- 4. Naraka: Bladepoint
- 5. It Takes Two
- 6. Wildermyth
- 7. Battlefield 2042
- 8. Guilty Gear Strive: Deluxe Edition
- 9. Sea of Thieves
- 10. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Prime Status Upgrade
- “You deserve better than the product of stress and depression”: SUPERHOT VR devs remove content alluding to self-harm / sucide despite backlash from players
- Steam went down right after No More Robots uploaded its new game on Valve’s store
- Steam Deck breaks into top 3 of Steam weekly top sellers chart
- Internet and industry experts react to Steam Deck: “The largest day-1 library for a dedicated gaming device”