There are a lot of changes on the list of the best-selling titles on Steam this week. Guilty Gear: Strive, the latest installment in the famous series of fighting games, has become a new chart-topper, with Battlefield 2042 also debuting in the top-5.
It Takes Two returned to the top-10 best-selling titles on Steam, all thanks to a brief 25% discount.
Battlefield 2042 was another new game on the chart, debuting in 4th place. The upcoming online shooter, expected to come out on October 23, is now available for pre-order.
Meanwhile, the previous week’s leader Going Medieval dropped to 6th place, and Battlefield V, GTA V, and ARK: Genesis managed to stay in the top-10.
Steam’s top-sellers of the week (June 13)
- 1. Guilty Gear: Strive
- 2. It Takes Two
- 3. Guilty Gear: Strive
- 4. Battlefield 2042
- 5. Valve Index VR Kit
- 6. Going Medieval
- 7. CS:GO Prime Status Upgrade
- 8. Battlefield V
- 9. Grand Theft Auto V
- 10. ARK: Genesis Season Pass
- “You deserve better than the product of stress and depression”: SUPERHOT VR devs remove content alluding to self-harm / sucide despite backlash from players
- Steam went down right after No More Robots uploaded its new game on Valve’s store
- Steam Deck breaks into top 3 of Steam weekly top sellers chart
- Internet and industry experts react to Steam Deck: “The largest day-1 library for a dedicated gaming device”