Valve’s store published the list of November’s highest-grossing new releases. There are 20 items on the list, including indie and AAA titles.
Jedi: Fallen Order
The ranking comprises top games by the revenue generated in their first two weeks. Steam is silent, though, on how much each particular game has brought in.
The list unsurprisingly includes such big titles as Jedi: Fallen Order (the first EA release on the store in a long time) and Age of Empires II. Commercially successful were also new projects based on other famous IPs: Terminator, Gundam, Warhammer .
However, indie games from beginners also made it. For example, Ratropolis and Lost Ember are debut projects of their respective creators.
November 2019: top releases by revenue
- Ratropolis (Cassel Games)
- Planet Zoo (Frontier Developments)
- Pistol Whip (Cloudhead Games)
- ROMANCING SAGA 3 (Square Enix, ArtePiazza)
- Kritika:REBOOT (ALLM Co.)
- Unity of Command II (2×2 Games, Croteam)
- The Legends of Bum-Bo (Edmung McMillen, James Interactive, Ridiculon)
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Forgotten Empires, Tantalus Media)
- Command: Modern Operations (Warfare Sims)
- Terminator: Resistance (Teyon)
- Jedi: Fallen Order (Respawn)
- Kingdom Under Fire 2 (Blueside)
- Football Manager 2020 (Sports Interactive)
- Automation Empire (DOG HOGGLER)
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (Arc System Works)
- This Land Is My Land (Game-Labs)
- Farmer’s Dynasty (Toplitz Productions, UMEO Studios)
- Lost Ember (Mooneye Studios)
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts (CI Games)
- SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS (TOM CREATE — 株式会社トムクリエイト)