Valheim continues to prove its status as one of the year’s most successful titles. Two months after its release, the game is still the top-selling game on Steam.
On March 28, Valheim once again topped the list of best-selling games on Steam. It’s already been sitting at first place for eight weeks, leaving all new releases behind.
Erotic game Subverse and cooperative hit It Takes Two are the only new entrances on the chart. The titles ranked second and seventh respectively. Two CD Projekt’s games, The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077, also managed to come back in the top-10.
Steam’s top sellers of the week
- Valve Inder VR Kit
- Half-Life: Alyx
- Grand Theft Auto V
- It Takes Two
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Broken Fang)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- Cyberpunk 2077
Valheim sold more than 1 million copies in just one week and surpassed 5 million copies sold earlier this month. The game already has over 180,000 reviews, with hundreds of thousands of gamers playing it daily.
- Valve on what affects Steam algorithm and importance of tags and game pages
- Steam introduces UTM analytics to track purchases and wishlists
- Steam chart: Outriders displaces Valheim from 1st place, Cyberpunk 2077 stays in top 10
- Outriders surpasses 100,000 concurrent players, becoming Square Enix’s biggest Steam launch ever