1. General Provisions
1.1. These Rules are the official document of the Limited Liability Company NevoMedia, registered at: Room 21, Office 23-N, 21/2A, Solidarnosty Ave., 1193231 St. Petersburg, Russia, PSRN 1177847304150, TIN 7802632744 (hereinafter referred to as the Company), and determine the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals (hereinafter referred to as the Users) using the website http:/gameworldobserver.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
1.2. The purpose of these Rules is to ensure proper protection of information about the Users, including their personal data, from the unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations regarding the collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information about the Users are governed by these Rules and other official documents of the Company as well as the current legislation of the Russian Federation, including Federal Law No FZ-152 “On Personal Data”.
1.4. The current version of the Rules, that are a public document, is available to any Internet user by clicking on the link https://gameworldobserver.com/privacy-policy/. The Company shall have the right to make amendments to these Rules. When the Rules are amended, the Company shall notify the Users thereof by placing a new version of the Rules on the Site as specified in this paragraph no later than 10 days before the relevant amendments come into effect.
1.5. When using the Site, the User confirms that they possess all the necessary rights that allow them to use the services of the Site, and agrees with the terms of these Rules and assumes the rights and obligations specified in them.
1.6. The User confirms that they have reached the age of 16.
1.7. The Company does not verify the reliability of the received (collected) information about the Users, except for the cases when such verification is required for meeting the Company’s obligations to the User.
1.8. If the User disagrees with the terms of these Rules, the use of the Site and its services shall be immediately terminated.
1.9. “Personal data” is any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or determined individual (personal data subject).
1.10. “Personal data processing” is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data performed with automation tools or without them, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
1.11. These Rules apply only to the Site https://gameworldobserver.com/. The Company shall not control and shall not be responsible for the third-party sites that the User may visit following the links available on this Site.
2. Information Processing Purposes
2.1. Purposes of personal data processing.
2.1.1. The Company carries out the processing of users’ personal data with the following purposes:
– to provide our editorial content, services and features to you, including: to process and fulfill your subscription, to create and manage your accounts, to send you information about your relationship or transactions with us, to measure and improve services and features, to allow you to engage with us (e.g., to comment on content and participate special events, surveys or market research);
– to allow social sharing functionality;
– to contact you to send promotional materials, with your permission where required, surveys, market research, contest or promotional awards, or notifications related to our products and services;
– to process the responses to the Users’ requests;
– to provide the User with information about the Company;
– to send the Company’s news items to the User;
– to fulfill powers and obligations assigned to the Company by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
– with other purposes with the User’s consent.
2.1.2. The Company processes personal data of the Users with the purposes of meeting Company’s obligations to the Users regarding the use of the Site with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of their personal data.
2.1.3. The Company processes other information about Users to:
– ensure the functioning and security of the Site;
– to improve the quality of the Site.
3. Types of Information about Users
3.1. Personal data and other information contained in messages that the User sends to the Company.
3.2. The Company may also process other information about Users, including the following:
3.2.1. Extra data obtained during access to the Site, including data relating to technical facilities (devices), technological interaction with the Site (including the IP-address of the host, type of the user’s operating system, the type of browser, geographic location, Internet service provider, data from the address book, data obtained as a result of access to the camera, microphone, and other devices and other similar information), and subsequent actions of the User on the Site.
3.2.2. Information automatically obtained during the access to the Site using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on hard drives of Users’ devices during the use of various sites, designed to assist in customizing the user interface in accordance with the Users’ preferences. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and remove them from the device’s hard drive.
3.2.3. Additional information provided by the Users at the request of the Company to fulfill the Company’s obligations to the Users, including obligations arising from the Standard offer contract for rendering services for placement of job openings. The Company is entitled, in particular, to request from the User a copy of the identity document or other document containing the User’s name, surname, and photo, as well as other additional information which, at the Company’s discretion, will be necessary and sufficient to identify such User and will make it possible to exclude abuses and infringements of the rights of the third parties
4. Personal Data Processing
4.1. Processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the following principles: a) legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing personal data; b) conscientiousness; c) the purposes of processing personal data correspond to the purposes predetermined and claimed during the collection of personal data, as well as the powers of the Company; d) the volume and nature of the personal data under processing correspond to the ways of processing personal data and the purposes of processing personal data.
4.2. Storage and Use of Personal Data. Users’ personal data are stored on electronic media and processed within the period required to fulfill the purposes described in these Rules, except for the cases when a longer period of data and information storage is required according to the legislation or authorized by it. Personal data are processed in any lawful way, including the use of automation tools or without them. The processed personal data shall be destroyed or depersonalized when the data processing purposes are achieved or if there is no need to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by the federal law.
4.3. Personal Data Transfer. The User agrees and confirms that the Company shall have the right to transfer their personal data to the third parties – partners and contractors to properly perform the Company’s duties. The Company can transfer personal data in the territory of foreign countries. The Company shall take all the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data in case of a cross-border transfer. A cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign countries that do not provide adequate protection of personal data is carried out only with the User’s written consent, or to perform the contract according to which the User is a party, as well as in other cases provided for by the personal data legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.4. Termination of Personal Data Processing. The Company shall terminate the personal data processing:
– if there are conditions for terminating personal data processing or after the specified period has expired;
– when the data processing purposes are achieved or if there is no need to achieve these purposes;
– upon the User’s request, if the processed personal data are illegally received or not necessary for the stated processing purpose;
– in case illegal processing of personal data is revealed, and it is impossible to ensure legal processing;
– if the consent period for the processing of personal data has expired or if such consent is withdrawn, if no other legal reasons for the processing of personal data are provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
– in case of the Company’s liquidation.
5. User Rights
5.1. The User is entitled:
– to receive confirmation of the personal data processing and to have an opportunity to review them;
– to obtain information about the legal reasons, purposes, terms and ways of their personal data processing;
– to demand making changes in inaccurate, incomplete or outdated personal data of the User;
– to demand to delete their personal data if the personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or if the personal data are processed illegally and to be informed what measures are taken in this respect;
– to request a copy of their personal data being processed;
– to demand to limit the personal data processing;
– to demand to obtain the User’s personal data that they provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have the right to transfer these data to the third party;
– to obtain information about their personal data cross-border transfer that has been made or is intended;
– to obtain information about the procedure for exercising the rights of the User when the Company processes their personal data;
– to demand to exclude the distribution of the Company’s news items from the mailout;
– to demand to terminate their personal data processing if it is confirmed that the Company processes them illegally, and to be informed what measures are taken in this respect;
– to receive answers to questions regarding the User’s personal data.
6. User Information Protection Measures
6.1. The Company takes precautions, including legal, organizational, administrative, technical and physical precautions, to ensure the protection of the User’s personal data in accordance with Art. 19 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006, from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and from other illegal actions.
6.2. To ensure adequate protection of the User’s personal data, the Company assesses the harm that may be caused if the User’s personal data security is breached, and also determines immediate threats to the safety of the User’s personal data when they are processed in the personal data information systems. The Company has adopted internal acts on personal data security. Company employees who have access to personal data are familiar with this Policy and internal acts on personal data security.
7. User Requests
7.1. Users are entitled to send their requests to the Company, including requests for the use of their personal data specified in paragraph 3.1 of these Rules, in writing to the address specified in paragraph 1.1 of these Rules, or in the form of an electronic document at: email@example.com, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.2. The request sent by the User shall contain the following information:
– number of the main identity document of the User or their representative;
– information on the date of issue of the said document and the issuing authority;
– information confirming that the User and the Company are in business relations;
– signature of the User or their representative.
7.3. The Company undertakes to review the request and forward the response to the User’s request within 30 days from the date when the request was received.
7.4. All the correspondence that the Company receives from the Users (either written or electronic requests) belongs to the restricted information and shall not be disclosed without the User’s written consent. Personal data and other information about the User who sent the request cannot be used without the User’s consent otherwise than to respond to the received request or in cases directly specified by the legislation of the Russian Federation.