League of Legends: Wild Rift has reached another milestone, remaining the highest grossing mobile game in Riot’s portfolio.
- As reported by data.ai, League of Legends: Wild Rift generated over $750 million in player spending on iOS and Android (via GamesIndustry.biz).
- That is $250 million more than Sensor Tower reported last month. It is worth noting that different analytical platforms use different methods and tools to estimate earnings, so their data may vary.
- According to data.ai, China remains the number one country by revenue. After the game was released in the country, its global player spending increased sevenfold.
- Wild Rift was also the second highest-grossing MOBA game worldwide during the first half of 2022, only behind Tencent’s smash hit Honor of Kings.
- Interestingly, the Chinese tech giant also owns Riot Games, so it currently operates two of the biggest mobile MOBA titles in the world.