Sensor Tower has shared a report on the most downloaded mobile games for March 2022. Merge Master leads the list with 28.3 million installs.
- The mobile games market generated 4.7 billion downloads globally in March 2022, which is up 2.4% year-over-year.
- India accounted for 761.2 million downloads (or 16% of total global installs), followed by the US (8.7%) and Brazil (7.6%).
- Merge Master became the number one game in terms of downloads, with India accounting for 38% of its total installs.
- Homa Games’ title is followed by Free Fire, which generated 25.5 million downloads on iOS and Android globally (up 41.8% year-over-year).
- Other games in the top 10 by downloads are Subway Surfers, Army Commander, Fill the Fridge, Roblox, Fishdom, Ludo King, PUBG Mobile, and Candy Crush Saga.
The full report can be found here. Sensor Tower also shared a report of the highest-grossing mobile titles for March 2022, with Tencent’s Honor of Kings leading the charts with a total revenue of $7 billion.