Sensor Tower has shared a report on the highest-grossing mobile games globally for March 2022. Tencent’s hit Honor of Kings topped the charts once again.
- Overall, the global mobile games market generated $7 billion, which is down 6.3% year-over-year.
- The US was the number one country by player spending, with $1.9 billion (27.4% of total revenue). It is followed by China (27.4%) and Japan (19%).
- Honor of Kings reached $272.4 million in player spending globally last month, which is up 5.8% year-over-year. China accounted for 99.6% of the game’s total revenue.
- PUBG Mobile placed second, generating $199.8 million globally. 56.4% of its revenue came from China, with the US accounting for 9.5%.
- These two games are followed by Genshin Impact, Candy Crush Saga, Roblox, Lineage W, Coin Master, Uma Musume Pretty Derby, Three Kingdoms Tactics, and Free Fire.
The full report can be found here.