If your studio is based in Latin America, you can enter the XDC Contest for LATAM Developers for a chance to win prizes worth $150,000. Games for all platforms are eligible, including mobile, PC, console, browser, and VR.
You can apply for the XDC Contest for LATAM Developers before July 21 via this form. The winners will be announced during the Game Developer Day LATAM on July 27.
- All 1/2 finalists will receive a $500 credit line from Xsolla Partner Network, as well as an invitation to Xsolla Diamond Club, which is a collective of the industry-only professionals;
- “Best Game by Xsolla’s Choice” winner will receive $10,000, co-investment in the amount of 20% of the game’s budget, and advisor’s help with finding investments;
- There are also 2 “secret nominations.” One game will receive a special prize of $2,000 credit line from Xsolla Partner Network, with two more projects getting a free setup, launch, and management of Twitch Drops campaigns;
- All finalists and winners will also get a free package of Xsolla’s core services, including Xsolla Launcher, an interview on the 80.lv website, Xsolla Funding Club, and Xsolla Site Builder;
- More information about the prizes can be found here.
The Game Developer Day LATAM will take place on July 27. It will run on the WN Hub, the communication platform that unites more than 30,000 professionals from the games industry. Participation is free.
“Attendees will be able to showcase their projects and meet distributors, publishers, and investors,” the announcement reads. “It’s a great starting point for those who are just discovering the profession. For experienced companies, it’s a way to find new business opportunities and to share expertise.”
The contest aside, the Game Developer Day LATAM will also feature talks from the industry experts. The list of the conference speakers includes Martin Cao, CEO at Nimble Giant Entertainment, Carlos Estigarribia, Head of Business Development at Lockwood Publishing, Paulo Luis Santos, Head of Studio at Flux, and Bruno Carvalho, Game Designer and Business Development Manager at QUByte.
To get more information about the Game Developer Day LATAM program and registration process, visit the website.