There were plenty of changes in the Steam chart last week, although no new game releases made it to the top 10 due to the summer sale. Sea of Thieves became the new leader.
Sea of Thieves managed to become a new chart-topper thanks to a discount and new expansion based on the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. The Rare’s game and It Takes Two, which dropped to 10th place, were the only titles that were presented in the top 10 a week before.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice came second, followed by Horizon Zero Dawn, Forza Horizon 4, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. All these games were presented in the summer sale on Steam. So it’s no surprise that the old hits managed to come back to the top 10.
Steam’s top-sellers of the week (June 27)
- 1. Sea of Thieves
- 2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – GOTY Edition
- 3. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
- 4. Forza Horizon 4
- 5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- 6. Valve Index VR Kit
- 7. PUBG
- 8. Rust
- 9. Forza Horizon 4
- 10. It Takes Two
- “You deserve better than the product of stress and depression”: SUPERHOT VR devs remove content alluding to self-harm / sucide despite backlash from players
- Steam went down right after No More Robots uploaded its new game on Valve’s store
- Steam Deck breaks into top 3 of Steam weekly top sellers chart
- Internet and industry experts react to Steam Deck: “The largest day-1 library for a dedicated gaming device”