Biomutant attracted 18,315 concurrent players at peak, which was enough to displace Days Gone from the top. Meanwhile, Mass Effect Legendary Edition dropped to 4th place.
It’s worth noting that Resident Evil Village and It Takes Two disappeared from the top-10 best-selling games. The latter spent two months on Steam’s chart.
The latest discounts also helped Sea of Thieves, Grand Theft Auto V, ARK: Survival Evolved, and Rust come back to the top-10. Sea of Thieves even managed to get 3rd place.
Steam’s top-sellers of the week (May 30)
- 1. Biomutant Pre-Order
- 2. Biomutant
- 3. Sea of Thieves
- 4. Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- 5. Days Gone
- 6. Valve Index VR Kit
- 7. GTA V
- 8. ARK: Survival Evolved
- 9. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Game of the Year Edition
- 10. Rust
- BioWare new general manager Gary McKay previously worked on FIFA series, fans have concerns
- Guilty Gear: Strive takes over Steam chart, debuting both in 1st and 3rd place
- Colony building sim Going Medieval becomes best-selling game on Steam weekly chart
- Steam now allows developers to create their own customized bundles