PUBG Mobile has just hit another record. The game reached $5.1 billion in lifetime revenue, and most of it came from China.
- Game For Peace, Chinese version of the game, accumulated $2.8 billion in revenue. It’s worth noting that it’s only available on iOS, as Google Play is still banned in the country.
- In other countries, PUBG Mobile generated $2.3 billion, with the U.S. ranking 2nd for player spending (12.7% of total revenue).
- Globally, App Store accounts for 81.6% of total revenue (and 58.6% without the Chinese version).
- PUBG Mobile generated an average of $7.4 million a day in 2020.
- The game earned an average of $704 million per quarter last year, and it has already earned $709 million in Q1 2021 (ending March 31).