The autumn edition of the Steam Game Festival has kicked off and will last until October 13.
The event allows players to check out demos and upcoming games, get in touch with devs and watch live streams. Developers can get early feedback from players and start building a community for their games.
The featured demos span a range of genres including Action, Adventure, Strategy, Platformer, VR, Visual Novel, and others. Dive in or start with just the small selection below:
- Minute of Islands, a narrative puzzle platformer that charges you with the task of repairing a world on the brink of collapse.
- Partisans 1941, a real-time tactics game with stealth elements, set on the eastern front of WW II.
- Backbone, a noir roleplaying detective adventure featuring a raccoon private eye.
- Nine Witches: Family Disruption, a comedic, alternate-history adventure featuring two playable characters.
- Pumpkin Jack, a 3D platformer in which you help the Evil annihilate the Good as Jack, the Mythical Pumpkin Lord.
- Gloomwood, an adventure game inspired by the immersive sims and survival horror classics.
- Of Bird and Cage, a music-based action adventure featuring famous artists like Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal (ex-Guns N’ Roses), Rob van der Loo (Epica), Ruud Jolie (Within Temptation), and many others.
- Chinatown Detective Agency, a cybernoir point and click adventure combinging retro design with innovative mechanics.
- Ghostrunner, a fast-paced, violent single-player adventure in an original setting that blends science fiction with post-apocalyptic themes.
- Superliminal, a first-person puzzler that will chalenge your perception of depth and perspective.