Nintendo revealed top indie games by revenue on Switch.
From commanding armies in turn-based combat to playing as a horrible goose, here’s a look at the best-selling indie games that came out during 2019 on #NintendoSwitch!
For a limited time, get up to 40% off on select indie games on Nintendo #eShop.https://t.co/dXqNMyq7Zq pic.twitter.com/cqPFjNLPa8
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) December 25, 2019
The platform did not provide any specific sales data. Titles in the video appear in no particular order.
2019 indie bestsellers Nintendo Switch
- Cuphead (StudioMDHR)
- Blasphemous (The Game Kitchen)
- Downwell (Moppin)
- Katana Zero (Askiisof)
- My Friend Pedro (DeadToast Entertainment)
- Slay the Spire (Mega Crit Games)
- Wargroove (Chucklefish Ltd)
- Untitled Goose Game (House House)
- Castle Crashers Remastered (The Behemoth)
- Terraria (Re-Logic)
- Baba Is You (Arvi Teikari)
- Unravel Two (ColdWood Interactive)
- SteamWorld Quest (Image & Form Games)
- Torchlight II (Runic Games)
- Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition (Moon Studios)