WN Winter’21 is launching today and will wrap up on February 12, 2021.
The full program is available here.
Participating companies include EA, Wargaming, SEGA, Ubisoft and many others.
WN Winter’21 is the fourth edition of the WN online conference (previously known as White Nights).
The event will last for five days. Each of the five days, the conference will move to a new virtual location, a new city in Europe.
- February 8 — London (UK);
- February 9 — Berlin (Germany);
- February 10 — Dublin (Ireland);
- February 11 — Helsinki (Finland);
- February 12 — Istanbul (Turkey).
Each of those days will introduce participants to the local markets, highlighting the region’s leading companies, as well as the game developer communities.
In addition to the companies already mentioned, there will be speakers from AppsFlyer, MyTracker, Facebook, Nutaku, Snap and Unity. The event is taking place on the WN Hub platform.
- SEGA Searchlight: “2020 was the first year when more pitches used Unreal over Unity”
- WN Winter’21 to run February 8—12, 2021
- UPD: WN Dev Contest for Unreal Engine Developers accepting submissions until February 8, 2021
- SHAREit exclusive workshop: Drive Hypergrowth Across Emerging Markets On SHAREit — Google Play’s Exclusive App Channel Partner