Last week, Valve’s Index VR shot to No.1 on Steam best-selling list. The VR tech has reclaimed the top spot for the first time since it was sold out back in March around the release of Half-Life: Alyx.
Until now, the headset has been out of stock due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the last week:
1. Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
2. Persona 4 Golden, Sega
3. Sea of Thieves, Microsoft
4. Hardspace: Shipbreaker, Focus Home Interactive
5. Detroit: Become Human, Quantic Dream
6. Satisfactory, Coffee Stain
7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Bethesda
8. Destiny 2: Beyond Light Deluxe Edition, Bungie (P)
9. Titanfall 2, EA
10. Outer Wilds, Annapurna