Adapting to the health challenges of the day, the gaming industry is switching to remote work. The existing conditions call for new solutions. That’s why WN Media Group is launching WN Hub, an online business communication platform for the gaming industry.
From April 22 to 30, the platform will bring together professionals of the video game industry for the ultimate online business networking experience that transcends the virtual conference format.
The upcoming platform will offer you six distinct ways to network:
- video meetings, which will allow participants to make appointments with each other and set up video calls;
- developer showcase for indie devs to present their work (you would like your game to get featured on the platform, apply here);
- panel discussions and lectures from the industry’s finest minds will be streamed on WN Hub;
- interactive expo zone to make the navigation around virtual booths easier with an interactive map;
- general chat, so that participant can stay in touch at all times;
- virtual publisher pavilion, which is a separate online space for developers to pitch their projects directly to publishers.
Once the feedback from the community has been implemented after the launch week in April, access to the platform will be made permanently available.
The organizers expect 2000 participants from 1000 companies to use the WN Hub at launch. Among those already registered on the platform are Playrix , MyTona , Sega , Square Enix , Larian Studios , Ketchapp , ZeptoLab and many others.
You can already register here. Accesing the platfrom is free.