Yesterday, the CD Projekt Capital Group posted the fact sheet on its website containing key stats across its two segments: CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com.
- 55% of sales revenue comes from the United States, while Europe is responsible for 25%, Asia – for 9%, Poland – for 4%;
- exports account for 96% of the Group’s consolidated sales revenues;
- over 1000 employees representing 39 different nationalities currently work at the company (down about 900 from last year);
- worldwide sales of the three installments in The Witcher series have exceeded 40 million copies;
- GOG.com offers 2,800 titles from 600 publishers and developers.
The document also highlights the key aspects of the Group’s business model:
- focus on community management: full control over messaging;
- global reach, retail partners, direct consoles and PC digital distribution;
- own publishing operation;
- own REDengine specifically designed for story-driven open world RPG;
- in-house game development, experienced professionals;
- Full conceptual control over 2 IPs, focus on a limited number of products.